...Another website crisis..

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...its happend again...my server providers....server providers have shut down his website...and that sort of incorporated mine.

Everything is lost and I dont think they will re open it...they pritty much made up rubish about the payment then closed it...this was NOT webb-hosting.net fault...but the people he is with.

ANyways...Falcon-eye.co.uk is lost...along with Darkroompros.com (I had no backup prepared cause my p.c. was whiped and then a coupla days later the site went down)

Ive lost alot out of this...and Ill miss Darkroompros...:(

Oh, Arty, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know you've worked really hard on that site. :hug::

You're a talented young man, though....you've learned a tough lesson and you can create again if you so choose. :thumbup:

terri said:
Oh, Arty, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know you've worked really hard on that site. :hug::

You're a talented young man, though....you've learned a tough lesson and you can create again if you so choose. :thumbup:

One day I will....the guy who hosted me is working on a new plan :D this time I wont be cut off...but it may be a few months...so I need to host my email account somewhere...

Ahh mate, I'm so sorry to hear that. It was a really good idea for a site, so you should seriously think about launching it again some time. I'm sure myself and others will be all to quick to join up.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll rebuild it! As a mainly b/w photographer I'll have to go join the new one! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the support guys :) and like I say..my hoster has decided to build his own server...im glad ive stuck with him...

Most reactions

Back