Signature, and other info.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As you all may have noticed, none of my images load, including my signature, id like to first explain this.

The simple reason is, I believe my server had a hacking attempt, and thus, it was shut down by HIS server, (I must just point out now that none of this is because of my hoster, who is www.webb-hosting.net, they have kept me up to date and told me all the info about the problem)
Now, his server, for some bizzare reason, have decided to shut down his server, and thus, delete all the info at the same time.
Simply, I have lost everything, Falcon-eye.co.uk data is gone, along with Darkroompros.com...Im gonna have to re build them both from scratch.

Also...I must add my email no longer works.

Now, second on the agenda, I want a nice looking sig, and because I will try, but in all honesty, am rubbish at image editing, I would like someone to make me a nice sig :)

If yah need any of my pics that you liked (e.g. the chess pics) to help yah make the sig, please pm me.

Thanks to anyone that can help, and I will attempt to make my own, but I doubt itll work :(

arty, send me the cat pic with the red eyes...i have an eye-dea!!!!!!

md

Sorry to hear about the site Arty. The biggest lessons are learned by mistakes and accidents. Always keeping a back up of your site is normally a big one. :(

LMAO, I have learnt the error of my ways.

Matt ill try you on msn, if not ill email you through hotmail....:( thanks

Artemis said:
LMAO, I have learnt the error of my ways.

Matt ill try you on msn, if not ill email you through hotmail....:( thanks

email it, ill be too busy ruining some zombies in doom 3

md

It does...but maybe I can re design the site how I want it :D

As for what Kar said...I can try, but im no image editor really

Sorry Artemis. I kind of know how that feels. Except, the guy who was hosting me decided not to want his website anymore and left before he said he would. He also said he would send my files to me, but didn't. His excuse was they were too large. It's understandable, But LET ME KNOW MAN SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM! He didn't even tell me how. This almost happened a second time. Dude deleted everything before he said he would (luckily I downloaded everything a few days before hand) so I couldn't even get out a warning (I'm not even mentioning the problems I had signing up with the new place. One person had a hard time getting in to see my website! Such fun.)

:( it happens, and its terrible...luckily my host is really good, gets a bit upset sometimes, but he helps me out alot.

If it looks like it took two seconds to make, that's because it did.

3530fa5a.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back