garden%20005.jpg

garden%20006.jpg

garden%20007.jpg

garden%20008.jpg

my firend had some dirty minds about that one :p:
garden%20009.jpg

What do you think about them?[/img]

Wet look always turns me on!!! :p

I like the intensity of the colors, but there doesn't seem to be enough focus on the "wetness". Perhaps if you can concentrate on the water droplets instead of the flowers. That will shift the entire focus of your photography, from a portrait to a textural study... that's if it's what you are looking for.

the last shot is a little messed up.

the focus isn't on the front leaf so it's a little bothering.

what you could do is increase the field depth and catching both of them in focus.

Cow can you explain this "texture" to me better? :p I don't get what you are aiming to. Pleeease

mentos_007 said:
Cow can you explain this "texture" to me better? :p I don't get what you are aiming to. Pleeease

Ok, what is it that you are trying to achieve by taking these pictures? Are you trying to show the flower? Or are you trying to show the droplets on the flower?

From your photos, they tell us that you are presenting the flower. It seems that the droplets just happened to be there.

If you can capture, with great detail, the droplets on the flowers, such that it becomes more like a textural picture rather than a flower portrait, then you are definitely putting the emphasis on the droplets.

An example will be a photograph of an entire building VS a photograph of the windows of the building. Same subject but different emphasis.

Have I ever mentioned I like flower pics?
Like the DOF and they're crisp too.

Most reactions

Back