What's new

Another Yosemite Picture

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another image from Saturday's trip to Yosemite Valley.

tunnel-view-2.jpg

5D, 17-40 f/4L, ISO 100, f/11, .8 sec and .4 sec blended in CS2
 
Great colors. It could stand to be a bit brighter though.
 
defiantly a little brighter but overall a great shot!
 
Not sure if I agree with brightening the image. I did add more contrast...

tunnel-view-2a.jpg
 
Not sure if I agree with brightening the image. I did add more contrast...
I thought about it...and simply making it brighter would probably diminish the nice deep color tones. So if I were to brighten it, I'd probably boost the saturation and/or vibrance...but by that time it's getting to be a whole different image.
 
I thought about re-processing it to lighten up the foreground, and leave the sky alone, but I do believe it will change the whole look of the image. I think adding a bit more contrast helps.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom