Antarctican and Lostprophet go to the Zoo - Part 4 (final)

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Male Silverback Gorilla
img5400pcrvh1.jpg

2. Female Gorilla
img5405pcrzq5.jpg

3. Squirrel Monkey in the open enclosure
img5361pcrzn0.jpg

4. This robin was hanging out in the squirrel monkey enclosure.
img5357pcruz6.jpg

Your Gorilla shots were better than mine, if thats not an excuse to go back I don't know what is ;-)

And that Robin was very kind to pose for us

Aren't Robins the cutest of birds?
I know this thread is meant to be about the gorillas but I can't help it ... (sorry!) ... I like the photo of the robin best :oops:
This may be because I simply like this little bird so much, or because I like the background? :greenpbl:

Aren't Robins the cutest of birds?
I know this thread is meant to be about the gorillas but I can't help it ... (sorry!) ... I like the photo of the robin best :oops:
This may be because I simply like this little bird so much, or because I like the background? :greenpbl:
I really like the robin photo too...it seems the sharpest and has the nice fuzzy background. Also, English robins are very different than North American robins in appearance. Both LP and I remarked that it was a shot for Fangman, who often captures pictures of robins at his backyard birdfeeders.

ooh take me with ya! I'm in need of a trip to the zoo I mean I only went 6 days ago ;)

your as bad as me, I went last Wednesday to Cotswold WP and on Tuesday I went to Whipsnade and if the weather holds I'll be out again Sunday, British Wildlife Centre, and Tuesday, not sure where yet but I know I'm missing The Hawk Conservancy

I really like the robin photo too...it seems the sharpest and has the nice fuzzy background. Also, English robins are very different than North American robins in appearance. Both LP and I remarked that it was a shot for Fangman, who often captures pictures of robins at his backyard birdfeeders.

Where is Fangman?

That robin is definitely prettier than the ones I see around here, and its photo is just beautiful! Nicely done Anty

^^^Yep, it was fun. I haven't been to a zoo in a while.

Thank you everyone for your comments!

Great stuff here Anty. I just finished looking at the entire series. I'm thinking that the otters were my faves! Must have been fun using LP's large lens. It was good seeing you yesterday. Sorry for bailing early.

Thanks again everyone for your comments.

And Megapaws, thanks soooOOooo much for the photography pointers yesterday... it really helped me get some better shots!

Any time Anty but I feel like I'm being too presumptuous by offering to help you out cuz I am by no means qualified to give lessons on this stuff. I only got 1 shot that I liked yesterday. I'll post it a bit later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back