Strmbrg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Last edited:
I think i do see it..

yes i see it...lol

This photo is also not sharp when I look at the so-called "full resolution" on imgbb!
Have you ever clicked on your own photos here at TPF to view the full resolution at imgbb, because when you do, you'll see that all your photos are not displayed sharply on imgbb!! Actually I can hardly imagine that a Leica camera of 5000 euros delivers such a really terrible quality, the copy you have could not be in order, possible of course, but I rather suspect that the photos you upload to imgbb are compressed by this company (as done by more free photo sites) to save web space, result is that your images aren't displayed in full focus.

I don't say this for my own pleasure that your photos aren't sharp, because I've no further interest in that, but it's pretty silly that you only show out of focus photos on this forum, while they may not be OOF at all. You can say that "everyone" has to click on the photo to see the larger image, but that makes little sense if the larger ("full resolution") images are just as out of focus, makes any sense?

Have you ever thought about downloading your photos to Flickr or directly to the TPF forum or do you perhaps have your own website or cloud where you can upload the images to? Most people on this forum use Flickr or upload a reduced photo (longest side up to 1200 px) directly to the forum, very easy and probably much better quality than imgbb can offer.

Gerard

It is at the horizon in the middle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back