Anty - do you recognise this path?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After having searched this forum high and low for the series of photos of this path taken in autumn, winter and summer without finding it anywhere, here is my newest pic of that same path, for you, since you liked the whole series:

derwegam1mai.jpg

Spring foliage and some better lighting than the summer pic had (can't put out the link for reference, I no longer know where to look, so sorry!)

Thank you for coming round to look, and it's a pity I can no longer find the thread that shows my takes at this very path in the other seasons. I think I have meanwhile got 7 different photos of this very scene... ;)

:clap: Ohhh, that's beautiful (and so GREEN!!). It looks like such a peaceful place to stroll. If it's near you, maybe we'll get to see it at the big meetup in Germany a year from now!! Thanks so much for posting it.

[I seem to remember a winter and a fall version of the pic. Maybe I'll poke around a bit and see if I can find them]

nice trees and very well composed IMHO ... the composition is not very pushy, but very present.

oh my, I should train to phrase better :p

What a lovely scene! :thumbup: I would love to see the other photos of this place, maybe you could post them again?*hint hint* :D

Most reactions

Back