What's new

any advice to make it look better?

dragon12

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out shooting earlier and took a quick snap.
Did i do good with this photo? What else can I do to this picture to make it better?
DSC00963-1.jpg
 
fixed
 
yuck.....over exposed too bright.....I will upload a fix of it tomorrow for you :)
 
10 second exposure :confused: just delete it not worth keeping
 
what you think?

While some of the stuff you've been posting have been getting better I think you're quite a ways away from fixing other people's pics. This is severely overdone. I can't even tell what it is anymore.
 
haha here you go :)
DSC00963-1_edited-1.jpg

No offense. there isnt much detail at all, I know it was too bright i was wondering in how to correct it. I was using picasa trying to correct it but wasnt working out.
so this one is not worth keeping?
how much exposure should i let in?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom