Any canisters for 120 like used for 35mm film?

hfb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an exposed roll of 120 film and would like a simple plastic canister to keep it in until I can develop it.
Any suggestions?

years ago it was very common to find that, especially with Agfa films. Not anymore tho. too expensive i would assume

They're out there.

If you buy some types of 120 mm film, they'll come with canisters.

Or, some suppliers will let you buy cannisters (e.g. Macodirect.de)

They're relatively cheap and you can reuse them

Cigar tubes. The will hold two rolls of 120. You're welcome.

Current Adox and Rollei 120 films come in a plastic light-tight tube.

wow..plastic tudes? I'm out of the loop. What ever happened to the foil pouch :scratch:

wow..plastic tudes? I'm out of the loop. What ever happened to the foil pouch :scratch:

The foil pouch is inside the plastic tube - just another layer of protection.

I love the canisters Rollei film comes in... I keep a few in my camera bag to put exposed film in.

Fuji 120/220 film, instead of having the adhesive that you have to lick, has a glue similar to that on post-it notes on it. Let's just say that it's not kid proof, lol. It is very easy to open it and send a freshly exposed roll across the floor. I put it in a plastic canister, and then put that up somewhere high enough that my kids can't reach it till I'm ready to develop it. :lol:

I'll have to try the cigar tube thing...

In the UK I bought a compact camera neoprene case (perfectshots brand) in poundland for... one pound. It holds four rolls of 120 just right, though it won't be completely light-tight I imagine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back