Any Farscape fans in da house?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My girlfriend and I are Hella-Farscapers and we are sooooooo excited about the mini series starting this Sunday. Anyone else ready to get completely blown away?

Never watched it...

but I'm very excited for the 2nd season of Carnivàle in January. :D

I've never watched it, but I'm a relatively recent convert to sci-fi TV. The wife and I became huge stargate fans over the summer. Started watching with SG Atlantis, and then got hooked on SG1...now we're trying to get caught up on 9 years of episodes. :shock: :thumbsup:

Scifi has been running the entire series from 8am tp 3pm m-f for the last week or so to let folks get ready for the return (and finale) miniseries this sunday to end the cliffhanger series ending. It is one of the greatest scifi tv series ever. It has the Henson company doing the big screen type set designs,character and costumes. The CGI is top notch for tv. If you haven't seen it please try to watch a few episodes if your a scifi fan.

Shark said:
I've never watched it, but I'm a relatively recent convert to sci-fi TV. The wife and I became huge stargate fans over the summer. Started watching with SG Atlantis, and then got hooked on SG1...now we're trying to get caught up on 9 years of episodes. :shock: :thumbsup:

Cool, Stargate SG-1 is the best show. I have all the seasons that are available on DVD. The commentary can be too funny, especially the episodes directed by Peter Delouise. I so need to find a woman like Carter :lol:

Scott WRG Editor said:
Shark said:

Cool, Stargate SG-1 is the best show. I have all the seasons that are available on DVD. The commentary can be too funny, especially the episodes directed by Peter Delouise. I so need to find a woman like Carter :lol:

She's SO much hotter with longer hair. RRRRrrrrRRR!!! :D :drool:

Shark said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
Shark said:

She's SO much hotter with longer hair. RRRRrrrrRRR!!! :D :drool:

Its amazing how she makes fatigues and automatic weapons look sexy. :drool:

Farscape - absofrellinglutely!

Our gotta watch shows were Farscape, Firefly and Bab5...

so needless to say, we haven't been watching much TV lately - looking forward to the mini-series and the Serenity (Firefly) movie in April.

Tammy said:
Farscape - absofrellinglutely!

Our gotta watch shows were Farscape, Firefly and Bab5...

so needless to say, we haven't been watching much TV lately - looking forward to the mini-series and the Serenity (Firefly) movie in April.

Yeah we tried Firefly because my girlfriend is a huge fan of Buffy but we found the space cowboy thingy a bit goofy. I hope Joss makes the story a bit less campy for the movie- it's amazing what dvd sales can do...look at family guy. INDEED with the nothing to watch on TV. It's crazy what gets canned on TV and what stays...and I don't know how many shows SciFi floated on Farscapes tail due to it's audience. I think atleast three shows...Lexx, Invis. man, and the introduction to stargate on SciFi were moved to timeslots around FS. and it still got axed. Fans did everything they could outside of buying the franchise. Sniff :cry: at least they're gonna give us a bit more closure with the series.

Farscape......Lets see .....what can I say ......The Best Damn Sci-Fi TV Show Series Ever!

Thanks for posting otherwise I may have never known shows where added. I thought the actors wanted to pursue other endevours and thats why the show was canceled?

What channel is airing Farscape?

scifi channel ( in the US) was running the complete series back to back for about two weeks ... unfortunately it ended this past friday. BUT this sunday night on the SCIFI channel(8pm central) and continuing monday night is the Farscape :peacekeeper wars, and probably the last time we will see anything new on tv from them....there are rumors of movies in the future thanks to the Henson Company pushiness but nothin set in stone.

I think they show it at odd times during the day for the regular scheduling though. you'll need to got to scifi.com to find out exactly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back