Any good photography equip shops in London?

ckim32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I've recently moved to London from NY and really miss the comfort of going to B&H and Adorama. I am absolutely clueless on where to go to buy equipment and wasn't sure if Jessops would be the best option... I need a whole set of stuff from a tripod to flashes etc..

Thanks!!

why dont you just order from b&h or adorama online.. if you're spending a lot of money they should have free shipping on it.

meh Jessopes stores are like little independent ones - some are great and othes are bad (as in the store staff either know about photography or they don't)

Must say for the bad rep they get (and the apparent bad managment from the top of their company) their prices are good. I have bought most of my lenses from them in the past and even had some competative rates when ordering larger orders of gear all at once - just have a chat with the manager and see if you can get a deal on larger orders

I've recently moved to London from NY and really miss the comfort of going to B&H and Adorama. I am absolutely clueless on where to go to buy equipment and wasn't sure if Jessops would be the best option... I need a whole set of stuff from a tripod to flashes etc..

Thanks!!

Have you joined a local Flickr group, yet? If not, take a look at these for starters:
Flickr: London by Londoners
Flickr: Pictures Of England
Flickr: England
Flickr: London

Hopefully, you'll be able to get some good recommendations from forum members.

NB We'll miss you!

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]

www.adoramacamera.com

Calumet, NW1 just behind the Euston rd + Euston station, street runs parallel to Euston rd, pro shop anything you want, give jessops a miss its garbage, or for nikon, grays of westminster, expensive but the service is second to none, there's also the lighting centre IN BLOOMSBURY, also near Euston rd. H

Most reactions

New Topics

Back