Any good?

jackiex_x

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couple of snaps from our walk along the Celtic Trail this afternoon, just wondering what you all think? :razz:

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

I think you have an empty bench with no interest to it, and a scenic overlook on a hazy day lacking color and interest. Some days it's just better to enjoy the walk.

I have to echo Tony S's view as well. What's more the bench is nothing more then some 2x4s for the seat, and 2 x 6's for the rest of the bench, leaves a rather sterile, lack luster bench.

Your second photo has potential but it needs editing help.

Joe

7012141245_6ce00ee7bf_b.jpg

that's better, what did you do? it was actually a very sunny day, dunno why it came out looking like a hazy day.

Your second photo has potential but it needs editing help.

Joe

7012141245_6ce00ee7bf_b.jpg

Now you have an somewhat over-processed boring photo as opposed to just a boring one.

The scene is uninteresting... and even actually kinda... muddled. There's all kinds of random stuff in it and there's no real cohesiveness to any of it.

A bad photo is a bad photo, and no amount of editing will fix it.

Sorry, OP, not trying to bash you so much as make the point about editing.

Looking at the shadows on the trees in the distance I think it came out hazy looking because you were shooting towards the low sun with it just out of the frame. Unless you have a long lens hood to shield the sun from hitting the lens you will get this glare.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back