Any Sto-Fen for Minolta Flash?

Dulouz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking at Sto-Fen Omni Diffusers and wondering if I really need to order the one made for my Minolta 2800AF ($20) or if they are all pretty much shaped the same. Could I just order one of the cheap ones ($9) off of Amazon?

It should be said that I'm not opposed to using a little electrical tape to make it work if needed.

Thanks,
John

I'm looking at Sto-Fen Omni Diffusers and wondering if I really need to order the one made for my Minolta 2800AF ($20) or if they are all pretty much shaped the same. Could I just order one of the cheap ones ($9) off of Amazon?

It should be said that I'm not opposed to using a little electrical tape to make it work if needed.

Thanks,
John
2800 AF, really? Upgrade, then shoot the question. Please!

Don't mean to sound like a snob, but the diffuser would be worth more than the flash. The electrical tape, too!

If you insist, though, you could probably cut out a milk carton or use similar plastic to tape over the flash head.

Don't mean to sound like a snob

Really?

Well, as you can tell by my question (Can I get away with an $8 diffuser rather than a $20 one) I don't have much money right now. So upgrading flashes is not even close to an option.

Can anyone help me out with my question?

Thanks for your suggestion Jerry. Do you think I could get good results with that even though I have to keep it on camera (for now) and the flash doesn't have a tilting head?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back