What's new

Any Suggestions?

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for any editing suggestions that anyone may have. I think I have a good shot here, but I'm not exactly sure where to go with it. Maybe, it's finished, but I don't know.
 

Attachments

  • $Clouds of Fire Web Edit.webp
    $Clouds of Fire Web Edit.webp
    75 KB · Views: 101
Here is what it looks like cropped. I may have taken too much off of the bottom.
 

Attachments

  • $Clouds of Fire Web Edit.webp
    $Clouds of Fire Web Edit.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 66
how about this
$sunset_11122.webp
 
i like the colors in the sky...but it is too dark,towards bottom...i am afraid brightening would invite swarms of noise :scratch:

Regards :D
 
Designer, thanks for the crop. I think that it has good balance.

One of the problems I have been having with this image is that it looks a little flat. Is there any way of giving the clouds more depth?
 
Designer, thanks for the crop. I think that it has good balance.

One of the problems I have been having with this image is that it looks a little flat. Is there any way of giving the clouds more depth?

You could try some local darkening or lightening of a portion of the clouds. Generally, darks recede and lights advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom