I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ran waaaay over shift today. 1 overnight shift never got filled, and a 24 hour truck medic went home early and didn't get replaced.
the rest of us got totally reamed last night. My BRBC (Blood Red Bull Content) must be through the roof, and I think it has kicked my heart into a-fib, possibly SVT. not sure which yet.

so...what ya'll think about,

Phil Robertson?

"Blackfish" movie?

healthcare?

unions?

immigration?

Im'a go try and take a nap. I'll check back in later.
Dont forget to keep things civil!

Silly all on all fronts.

Never heard of it.

Good to have, wish it cost less

good in theory, bad in practice

Good with regulations

I think if frogs had pockets, they could carry guns so they wouldn't have to be afraid of snakes.

Phil Robertson? If I have nothing nice to say...

"Blackfish" movie? Huh?

healthcare? Be nice to finally have some.

unions? Make some things better, other things worse.

immigration? Child of immigrants, been one myself, have been teaching them for years...people need to calm down about immigrants.

I love Duck Dynasty! Why you ask? They are a close knit family that sticks together. They say how they feel even though it may not be welcomed by everyone. (I don't necessarily agree with everything) They all have a sense of humor and gratitude for life in general. It is refreshing.

I am not touching the other topics,

I hope Pix is sleeping soundly now. He must have been one of those kids that rang doorbells then ran away. Sleep deprivation awakened the inner brat. :lol:

I watched blackfish months ago as a download from icefilms...wow...who knew the people that run Seaworld were so devious. What a total disgrace. Tillikum is a stone-cold people killer. As you probably know, Seaworld was recently caught red-handed trying to influence an on-line poll about Seaworld, by way of MASSIVE on-line fraud in the form of ballot-stuffing...I saw the news article on-line yesterday, but it's no doubt BIG news in the Florida area.

Duck Dynasty and Phil...I've never seen a single episode, I read his comments on-line. SOunds a lot like a good ole' boy from the saaaa-0outh.

health care: wish I had more of it.

Unions: yeah, sure, why not.

Immigration: here in the PNW, most of our illegal immigrants come from Mexico, and it is a significant issue to many people. I'm not personally affected by it, and i don't worry about it much either. I just cannot get too irate that illegals who come here live in crappy housing and take lawn-mowing and busboy and dishwasher jobs and such...they can have them.

I hope Pix is sleeping soundly now. He must have been one of those kids that rang doorbells then ran away. Sleep deprivation awakened the inner brat. :lol:

Perhaps he's just all verklempt and has given us a topic so we could talk amongst ourselves.

Chick peas are neither chicks nor peas.

Discuss!

Phil Robertson? What about him? He is entitled to opinions. Mine is that bigotry will die out because of all of the political correctness these days anyway - give it time.

"Blackfish" movie? - Interesting. Put off by scenes shown elsewhere hundreds of times. Don't release a movie so close to when it's all over the place - give it time and then bring it up again - it will be more appreciated.

healthcare? You pay for it everywhere. It's expensive to get the best. I agree you get what you pay for. You decide to smoke / drink, I decide to put that money towards something for my family - healthcare. Oh, and I am NOT with paying for healthcare in other countries - stop making me donate to other countries when their government already does nothing.

unions? Good for fairness, bad for business as it can take an entire force off project and blackmail until demands are met - making workers anxious, and employers even harder on being nice after the fact.

immigration? I'm an immigrant in the US. A legal one. If people enter a country legally, then OK fine, if not, then give them the chance to come clean, otherwise ship them out.

..... no more? booo!

immigration? I'm an immigrant in the US. A legal one. If people enter a country legally, then OK fine, if not, then give them the chance to come clean, otherwise ship them out.

You came here to steal our women!

..... no more? booo!

No, you missed this, as submitted by Lenny:

Discuss!

;)
Phew - well, I could write about chickpeas for ages! But I won't. They're beans, and quite frankly, has-beens! Bring on the new star fangled cheesy peas. Now that's a pea you (and chicks) can be proud of!

You came here to steal our women!
Yes. Yes, I did. But only one of them!

I read something the other day that was comical: 4.7 million have cancelled their healthcare in the U.S., and only 2 million signed up for Obamacare.

Phil? People can have their own opinions. Whether or not I agree is different.

I haven't seen blackfish yet.

Immigration doesn't directly affect me, but I'm sure it will one day.

Unions? Eh, they can be cool, I guess.

Jake

Last edited by a moderator:

Discuss![/QUOTE]

Hummus is not humus, although they sound alike, the former contains chickpeas, the latter dirt. Go figure.

Most reactions

Back