E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Dec 15, 2006 #1 On this particular photo
S savannah TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Florida, USA Dec 15, 2006 #2 I don't know much about photography, but I think the angle is cool. It makes me seem like I'm 3 feet tall looking up at the sign, lol. Cool effect.
I don't know much about photography, but I think the angle is cool. It makes me seem like I'm 3 feet tall looking up at the sign, lol. Cool effect.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2006 #3 I like this photo too. I personally would of cropped off the top of the smaller building but thats just my thoughts.
I like this photo too. I personally would of cropped off the top of the smaller building but thats just my thoughts.