Any volleyball players?

I played in jr high, then I was too short to play in high school :)

Wow, the US coming from behind to win it in OT of the 5th game. Too bad there had to be some controversy about the last couple points, but still a hell of a match from the Americans.

I'm gonna have to go play volleyball this week now. Been too long since I've taken a few swings. :D :thumbsup:

I love volleyball. Growing up I was pretty much the anti-athlete. I was chunky, nerdy, and out of shape. Then in college I discovered I had the beginnings of a knack for volleyball and voila, I was playing 6 hrs a day, 6-7 days a week, and made the Purdue Men's team in less than a year. It kind of turned me into a jock--now I play volleyball, soccer, and hockey. :D

I play volleyball!!! :) I've trained it since i was 12 :p
But according to the olimpic games... we lost with brazil :( in qarterfinal :(

I played in jr. high school but gave it up when real sports (football & rugby) became available ;)

Shark said:
I've broken bones (both on the giving and receiving end) playing volleyball, and it helped me drop 60 lbs. That qualifies it as a sport in my eyes! :D

Ya, I'm just giving you a hard time :twisted:

Personally, I like a sport where you can run full speed trying to knock the crap out of someone.

Most reactions

Back