Anybody gonna see "Shaun of the Dead" this weekend

Check out the link. Its a zombie comedy. You can't get any better than that...well if it was a musical maybe.

It looks really funny.

Hey, If Peter Jackson is lending his paraise....That's all I need.

That i'd never heard of it.......But i just received here in the store a dvd full of Universal movie trailers and there's one about zombie too.....Called Dawn of the Dead ( i think there 's a game about this ????)

voodoocat said:
I have this on DVD ready to pop in for a viewing. Will probably see it at home.

:shock: You've got it already!!??!!WOW and I shouldn't ask how, but how. You must have a omni regional player and imported? :wink:

Lula said:
That i'd never heard of it.......But i just received here in the store a dvd full of Universal movie trailers and there's one about zombie too.....Called Dawn of the Dead ( i think there 's a game about this ????)

Dawn of the Dead is the sequel to Night of the Living Dead which is part of a trilogy- the third is Day of the Dead, all by George Romero. All are classic horror, but they do get worse as the trilogy goes on. There was a remake of Dawn of the Dead recently that I heard was pretty good- this is prob the trailer on the disc. Resident Evil is the game you mentioned and there are two movies about it. The first was good... the second was not so good, but watchable.

mygrain said:
voodoocat said:
I have this on DVD ready to pop in for a viewing. Will probably see it at home.

:shock: You've got it already!!??!!WOW and I shouldn't ask how, but how. You must have a omni regional player and imported? :wink:
I guess you could use the word "imported" ;)

mygrain said:
Lula said:

Dawn of the Dead is the sequel to Night of the Living Dead which is part of a trilogy- the third is Day of the Dead, all by George Romero. All are classic horror, but they do get worse as the trilogy goes on. There was a remake of Dawn of the Dead recently that I heard was pretty good- this is prob the trailer on the disc. Resident Evil is the game you mentioned and there are two movies about it. The first was good... the second was not so good, but watchable.

Ah damn....my mistake....i confused myself with RESIDENT EVIL!!!!
sorry sorry sorry

One of my bfs good friends also got it on 'imported' dvd at the beginning of the summer because he thought it was never going to be released here. They've watched it a couple times and say it is freakin' hilarious. I am sure we will be going to see it on the big screen as well.

Saw the trailer a couple of weeks ago, I cracked up about the guy getting a camera... too funny, might go see it Sunday for tommorrow I fly! Of course my 20D won't arrive til Monday so I have to stick with my Elan IIe for the flight.

Hahaha this makes me laugh for once the brits get it first :) It's been out in the cinema and on DVD for a while here, it's great! It's listed as a romantic comedy with zombies :)

Brit films rule!

Scurra said:
Hahaha this makes me laugh for once the brits get it first :) It's been out in the cinema and on DVD for a while here, it's great! It's listed as a romantic comedy with zombies :)

Brit films rule!

You guys get tons of stuff first. Futurama DVD came out in the UK a year ahead of the US as well as the Simpsons DVD. Not to mention all of the non english speaking titles that we have to wait for them to hit the theaters in the US months and months after you guys get them. I wish I lived in the UK. I hate the fact that regional coding stands in the way of global peace. :lol:

Most reactions

Back