Anybody gonna see "Shaun of the Dead" this weekend

Saw the movie on Sunday. It was 10 times better than the Dawn of the Dead remake. The refrences to movies like the original Dawn of the Dead and Evil Dead are also good. Probably one of the top 3 movies i've seen all year.

SPOILER INFO BELOW!!!! YER WARNED!!!

I did a bit of grave digging to find this thread...

OKay I should have posted a reply a few weeks or so ago...BUT i finally got a chance to see "Shaun of the Dead" and it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I haven't laughed so hard in the theater since Office Space. IT IS A MUST ON MY "TO GET LIST"!!!

The scene where Shaun wakes up and strolls to the market for a soda and slips on the blood and never looks up from his grogginess is CLASSIC!!! and the monty python scene when they cross pathes with the mirror image of the possee in the streets. Oh it is so great!!!! It has a great sense of horror and washes it down with some yummy comedy. Tha cast is superb and it even has a happy ending. Ya just couldn't ask for a better movie experience.

But then again this is coming from someone who thinks "Shakes the Clown" is truely great cinema. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back