anybody have experience with these?

I take it you purchased the Fuji S700? I remember you from your thread asking about cameras.

I've asked the same question about this kit here and on another forum. The thoughts I recieved was that it was poor quality lenses and will not get you very good shots. I've been interested in an add-on 2.0x teleconverter, but the higher quality stuff costs pretty much what my entire camera costs ($150-200). If I wanted to spend $400 on camera equipment, I would have purchased a better camera.

Read the reviews there on amazon. All the reviewers recommend other lenses.

I haven't bought it yet, but I am going to in a week or two hopefully. I need to wait until my mom can pay me back some money and lend me some money my brother will owe me(I'm selling him iTunes cards, he just needs to pay me yet, and he lives 3 hours away). my mom said I could probably get it early February. I'm hoping so, I've been waiting to order this for so long.
Also, my birthday is coming up in about a month and a half, and I want to ask for some accessories for the S700. right now, I want a memory card, tripods, lens cleaning kit, bag, lcd protectors, and a close up lens set. I'm also hoping to get a holga, and a bunch of stuff for it. if you don't know what a holga is, check it out here: http://shop.lomography.com/holga/
they are amazing.

Most reactions

Back