Anybody here on Twitter?

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have signed up, but I'm completely lost in how to make it all work. I've explored the "discover" page, but most of what I looked at is simply a dead end.

One simple example: One direction says to "click on the gear icon, but there is no gear icon to be found. I looked.

Most of what I would like to find is how to navigate the site. I think if I could just get around on there, I could eventually find what I am looking for.

I also found several youtube videos on how to do it, but the pages in the videos don't even look like the Twitter that I signed up with. Also, the videos assume that what I want to do is to sign up, which I have already done.

Any help?

What are you really trying to do? I mean, Twitter isn't really a site you navigate since pretty much everything is focused on your stream. The gear icon for adjusting settings is still in the upper right near the search field after you log in (though, honestly, this is the first time I've logged into the website in ages... I'm either on the mobile app or TweetDeck 99.9% of the time).

You can find and follow people by using the search feature. The search can also be used to follow conversations involving specific people or hashtags (though, TweetDeck does a much better job of this than the Twitter site).

O.K., I'll look again. Thanks.

I just use the mobile app. That's about it. So, do you plan on using the mobile app or just through the desktop version?

I use often but i don't have idea that how to solve your problem.

I'm on it, but I struggle with it as a viable social media for me. I can't even say "hello" in 140 characters!

I do have the "gear" icon they mention. Here's what it looks like when I logon:
$TwitterScreenshot (19).jpg
The gear is on the right side. Click that and you can get to your settings. If yours isn't showing that, I'm not sure what's up.

Oh, you can follow me if you like...I think it's in my sig, but not surprisingly, my handle is @sm4him. I tweet at least three times a year, whether I need to or not. :D

Hey, thanks, Sharon, but that doesn't look anything like what i see when I log in to Twitter. They have the little bluebird, right?

I finally logged into the correct home page. Now I can find my way from there.

Here on Twitter??? Hell no--I'm here on Safari!!!!!!!!! ;-)

"Do'ah! I get it now!"

Most reactions

Back