Anybody like this?

RawHope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo on the weekend and altered it in Lightroom. I really like it but I'm wondering if anyone else does. Let me know your thoughts.

4185515814_583c3d2b06.jpg

Last edited:
Yup. I like it.

not bad, i like the colors, but feel it is a bit cliche

edit: *lack* of colors

Thanks for your thoughts. i wasn't sure about all that stuff to the left...i was thinking about cropping it a little. It was my first attempt with train tracks. The colors didn't come out well and basically all I liked about the photo were the lines so I thought I'd try to enhance it somehow.

Processing is nice.

I dont like how the left most track is so straight through the frame. Maybe moving a bit to the left, aiming the camera more to the right, would of helped the tracks lead the eye a bit more and cut down on the stuff on the left (which i dont mind much, but you mentionned you didnt like)

I dont like how the left most track is so straight through the frame. Maybe moving a bit to the left, aiming the camera more to the right, would of helped the tracks lead the eye a bit more and cut down on the stuff on the left (which i dont mind much, but you mentionned you didnt like)

Interesting b/c I think that's part of what I like about the lines...the straight shot of the left part of the track. I'll keep your tip in mind though, thanks. :D

I think it would be better if right rail started from the lower right corner.And possibly change the DOF so that the foreground is a little out of foucs. (Maybe not though, I imagine this would look good, but it could turn out differently then what i see in my head)

i like the picture, but that building on the left is kind of imposing

it's totally cliche as someone stated earlier, but still awesome pic. everyone should have a good traintrack picture in their arsenal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back