Anyone else feel like they've just had part of their existance stripped away?

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know servers break and need fixing, but all those things that you thought were a part of what you knew and understood have just disappeared forever and can't be recovered. :er:

yeah there are alot of tpf junkys that had a major withdraw today......

To misquote Terry Pratchett (slightly), "I don't want to get a life, because I feel like I'm trying to lead three already"

It's a periodic psychological test that Chase likes to run to see how much people really like his little forum. :sillysmi:

Kidding aside, we know it was a major inconvience to all, and we apologize again for any posts/images lost. You should know that we have a great support team (that includes Chase!) who worked for hours yesterday getting it all resolved.

Thanks for sticking with us! :heart:

I must have clicked on the "TPF" button 1,305 times yesterday trying to get the site to come up.
Yes, I have a "TPF" button right up at the top of my browser. That way I can get here fast and efficiently.

:lol:

I think I had a couple of break downs yesterday morning, but... I think.... I think... I'm OK... :D

The forum was working fine for us 'special' few yesterday, every now and then we like to 'lock' the forum to you mere mortals and spend a few hours talking about you behind your backs :lol:

The forum was working fine for us 'special' few yesterday, every now and then we like to 'lock' the forum to you mere mortals and spend a few hours talking about you behind your backs :lol:

Yeah....you're special alright!

Now behave, Andrew, or you will lose a star off of your behavior chart. I know how much you want that lollipop at the end of the month, and you can't have it if you don't have 15 stars.

errrrrrr. . . i have often had suspicions like this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back