Anyone else feel like they've just had part of their existance stripped away?

Yeah....you're special alright!

Now behave, Andrew, or you will lose a star off of your behavior chart. I know how much you want that lollipop at the end of the month, and you can't have it if you don't have 15 stars.

HEY!!!!

First of all who the hell is this Andrew person???
and secondly if ANYONE tries to rob me of my lollipop blood will be shed

in stead of shedding blood, cant you get the girls in your avatar make a little dance? I personally think thats a better idea.

and i also have a TPF tab.

in stead of shedding blood, cant you get the girls in your avatar make a little dance? I personally think thats a better idea.

Daan my son, I like the way your mind works ;-)

Better you two be careful, if the dancing gets out of hand, the national firewall over here's gonna have a field day - still, there's always Alias...

Sure, I didn't like the TPF-less day, but I hoped more posts would get lost. More of my posts that is, so I could celebrate my 1000th post all over again!
:wink: In which case the dancing girls would be invited too .

pascal

i got to celebrate my 2000th twice, but i never got the dancing girls.............so i think its no more than fair, to see them dance now. Andy, go look for them and get them dancing.

i am not..............when was i mean to you? yesterday doesnt count though......and the day before that. I still had a jetlag then, really :angelface:

i am not..............when was i mean to you? yesterday doesnt count though......and the day before that. I still had a jetlag then, really :angelface:

Angelface? Pffft! Whatever! I found your REAL self portrait >>> :twisted:

Most reactions

Back