Anyone else using Google+?

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been on there for a while, but I am so lost most of the time.
I am thinking about crying... I think that this is a sign that I am getting old... My kids have to come teach me what the hell I am doing. I remember doing this for my mother... And thinking "God, Mom... you are so OLD!"
ON the flip side of that I have seen some amazing photos by following different photography circles! Otherwise? I am totally useless. I don't even know how to find anyone-or have anyone find me!! Help? Is there any help for me? Can anyone really be this challenged???:confused:

Who on earth uses Google+ aside from Google employees?

Well, being as I am so OLD... I like it a whole lot better than facebook!

LOL you have not seen anything yet..... wait till you become an old photographer and a client is talking about climbing an almost mountain grade to get an early morning shot and you get to sleep on the ground.....then you feel old.

LOL you have not seen anything yet..... wait till you become an old photographer and a client is talking about climbing an almost mountain grade to get an early morning shot and you get to sleep on the ground.....then you feel old.
I'm the one that says "Can't wait to see what you get, it's going to be gorgeous! I'll have the laptop warm, ready and waiting sitting by the hotel's indoor pool when you get back."

Sorry I am on Facebook, I tried Google+ for a few months and decided it was pure horse (Add Word Here).

I've read various articles suggesting Google + was more photographer friendly with regards to sharing and finding.

No not at all. My main is facebook but I just started using feedburner and within a month I got 22 organic subscribers.

I know I've seen a lot of gorgeous photography by just watching my Google+ roll by me!

So, how do I find anyone? Or how does anyone find me?

Message me so I know it's you!

Go to your "profile" page and copy the link.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back