Anyone have sharp Nikon 200-500 bird in flight photos?

May I respectfully suggest you shop here first? This may well alleviate the issues you seem to be having with certain lenses.
May I respectfully ask? Why would I shop for blurry lenses that rattle? You can have your regulars tell others that rattling lenses are normal and were designed that way, but this is not true. If so have Nikon confirm that the rattling lenses that are being sold here were designed that way.

Last edited:
That lens gives me smiles. I am so vain :cupcake:

Hi sparky. What's this i hear about this thing being blurry?

Pay no attention to the troll posts here.... I think he's been given a vacation by the Mod Squad.

yeah, even if there are blurry images its almost always human error. There is no substitute for practicing.

Apparently Mr Pond didn't believe in human error. So much so, that no quality lens should rattle. I wanted to take a photo of all the lenses I had that rattled, but I didn't have a lens to take the photo with.

Well there is a trade-off for the price you pay. At those Zoom ranger i'm sure they had to cut some corners during r&d, but how bad or if it is bad at all is not something i'm too sure of. The rattling is not something that inspires confidence.

i think the gulls look better than the king fisher actually, too much processing on the king fisher.

I agree, when the Kingfisher is viewed full size it looks very blurry to me.

Ignore it, this thread was created by a known troll to the forum.

This should've been locked tbh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back