Anyone Heard Of This Company

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stumbled onto this company today while looking for something else. In addition to a lot of interesting equipment, they're showing some pretty good prices on muslin backgrounds Muslin Backdrops Having been suckered before on the quality of certain "cheap" backgrounds, I'm hesitant to bite again. Curious if anyone knows anything about them?

I looked at their site and it was one of those that the more I looked, the more I got curious and the more I saw red flags...

They do have a phone number and street address that would indicate they actually exist on planet Earth. But I looked at their Facebook and Twitter (and YouTube) and they haven't posted since '15, so they seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth. (And might be why no one's heard of them.)

If you look at their FB you can see the comments about not being able to get ahold of anyone with the company. I wonder if they started out OK and then got in over their heads and weren't following thru?

There's a change in their YouTube from videos with a woman doing presentations and a man who assists to later ones with a 'headless' younger sounding man doing a selfie video... maybe a father/son and now it's just the son?? Something changed in the past 2-3 years or so...

Maybe there's a reason it's cheap. (And not being able to tell if they're still in business personally I'd pass.)

And what about BestLegitReviews? No company name, no address (which is needed for a registered US business), no phone number - only a contact form on the website. Who writes the reviews? There are names on a couple I glanced at, but are they taken from elsewhere and just reposted? or written by site users? I doubt they're a US company, skimming down the first review page there's only one I ever heard of. It looks like one of those sites that is making money from ads and might just be posting 'user content', hard to tell.

Maybe there's a reason it's cheap. (And not being able to tell if they're still in business personally I'd pass.)

I stumbled across them first as a seller on Amazon. So if I bought through Amazon, I'd have some protection, but like you a direct sale makes me leary.

Most reactions

Back