What's new

Anyone know how to do this?

Photoshop (what I would use). Set a canvas size and then insert your images as layers.
 
okay, yeah i figured I would have to use photoshop/gimp. That whole layer thing confuses the heck out of me, I was hopin there would be some downloadable software that would make it alot easier.
 
Microsoft Paint, comes free with computors, and if you have a mac, whatever the equivilent is.
 
okay, yeah i figured I would have to use photoshop/gimp. That whole layer thing confuses the heck out of me, I was hopin there would be some downloadable software that would make it alot easier.
You should learn layers as it opens a whole new world. However, you can do the same without, it's just a lot harder and frustrating to accomplish. And you'd probably have to start over many times from scratch.
 
Personally I'd use QUARK for the final layout but that's because

1) it's designed for layout.
2) I have it to hand
3) it's easier and quicker.

But any graphics program would do it, quark would allow me to setup the 3 columns ( pictures) perfectly aligned with no bother and automatically.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom