Anyone ordered from this place?

Mac-H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ordered one of the camera packages from this site, and thought it was a very good deal for what they included. It seemed a little sketch since the price was so low, but I checked around the site and it looked normal enough...

So after ordering I got a message saying that I have to confirm the order by phone... problem is, EVERY time I call during thier open hours, the phone is busy. I tried calling once every 10 min. then 5 min. the every minute.... I called during closed hours, and a messaging machine stated the store name, so I am pretty sure its the right number.

I sent them 5 emails, no response....
It frustrates the heck out of me, so if some of you could call them during their business hours, so that I can make sure the problem is not a silly mistake on my part.

here is the site, the number is there along with the hours- Close Out Genius

thank you so much

you can email me here with your results if you feel more comfortable- [email protected]

Mac Harvey

Doesn't look good.

Call your credit card company and tell them not to pay it or put a block or something on it if it's not already too late.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

It's actually good that you haven't been able to get a hold of them yet - they probably haven't charged your card yet.

Last edited:
thanks, those reviews helped a lot, its funny this one is exactly like mine!-

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I still have not gotten my camera. I purchased a Canon XSI plus pais for 2-3 day shipping and entered my CC info and paid, then I receiver an email that said to call 1-888-654-3648 to confirm my order, I have called the number repediatly for three days and get a busy signal every time. I have sent numerous emails to their sales and customer svc. depts and they have not responded.
I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBC and I urge anyone else who has dealt with Closeout Genius to do the same, lets all file complaints and maybe they will have to shut down and they should.
Bottom line is, Closeout Genius is not an honest business and they have very deceptive sales tactics. I would warn anyone considering purchasing from Closeout Genius to reconsider and find another seller because you will have nothing but problems and lies from this company.
[/FONT]"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back