Anyone philly? Dc? Cape May? Delaware?

Southern Maryland - about 45 minutes from DC. Used to go up your way periodically when the youngest went to DCAD in Wilmington.

Recognize this?

Cool!
A couple years ago we had a good group 8-10 walking around DC.
Then we had a smaller group 6-8 in philly and eastern state pen and then boat house row.
I liked both those expieriences and would like to do something again.

I'll be at a geographic information committee meeting at Salisbury University on Friday. Come on down!

Actually, Cape May sounds interesting, but I'd like to do a walk around old-town Annapolis when things get a little cooler.

snowbear or anyone local!

You want to set something up in Annapolis end of September? I’m bad with that sort of thing but I will attend

snowbear or anyone local!

You want to set something up in Annapolis end of September? I’m bad with that sort of thing but I will attend
Sounds like a plan.
When it gets closer we can exchange cell numbers via PM

I guess we can toss out some dates and see where it goes. I can say that Navy football is at home on September 8 (Memphis) and September 15 (Lehigh). I doubt that these two games would draw like Army-Navy or even Air Force but it may need to be considered. Football - Naval Academy

I really don't have anything planned for September. MLW may be working OT at the Watch Office, but I can usually get her in and pick her up, if she gets day shift - nights are a bit problematic. I won't know for sure until the week of.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back