Anyone recommend online photoshop tutorials?

Stilltime

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in beginers, but I see a lot more photoshop talk in here, so..

Anyway, does anyone recommend an online photoshop tutorial site that is easy to understand for newbies who want to edit their photos? Before my SLR I used picasa, but for whatever reason it's not saving the edits I'm making now, and while I have photoshop C3, I really have no clue how to use it. I mainly want to sharpen some images for now.

It is more of a beginners kinda question (and we have a section here specific to photoshop, if you look)... but I am sure if you take the time to use google, you will find literally thousands of places that give you online tutorials on almost anything you can think of.

YOUTUBE is another place to do a search too.

Thanks for the links everyone. It gives me a place to start (in addition to google, the beginers forum, and the post processing forum here :greenpbl: ).

(at least the man can take a hint... that shows promise) :p

Speaking of promise.. take a look at this. And then I promise I'll stay over in the play pen with the other babies. :p

Original:

IMG_0208.jpg

Sharpened:

forumcopy.jpg

When I look to do sometihng in Photoshop, I usually google sometihng like Creating a border in Photoshop or Youtube Photoshop border.

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back