What's new

Anyone up for a shot?

Nothing is photoshopped. That was in camera.

I have another one without the star filter, but it's just so similar to the first one that I decided to post the star effect one instead. I might put it up later.
 
Well maybe it is tequila........ but it's making me want champagne.

The amateur in me is speaking now; there is a filter that gives you "more" lens flare? Just curious what is this filter and who makes it? I thought that it was just an unavoidable effect, that most lenses made, try and avoid. Didn't know you could buy one, that added flare.
 
The amateur in me is speaking now; there is a filter that gives you "more" lens flare? Just curious what is this filter and who makes it? I thought that it was just an unavoidable effect, that most lenses made, try and avoid. Didn't know you could buy one, that added flare.
It's a star filter, just about any filter manufacturer makes them, probably. It doesn't add "lens flare" as you know it, but it does essentially turn any point of light into a "star" shape. There's different lenses that will have a different number of points that shoot out from that light source (4, 6, 8).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom