What's new

Anyone use Bludomain?

sunbeam

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Just wondering if anyone uses bludomain for their website, and what they think of it. I've heard there is terrible customer service? Any thoughts? Other sites comparable with better service? Thanks.
 
I use it, and I really haven't had any problems with their customer service.

That being said, the only time I have used their customer service is when I first got the site, and I haven't had any contact with them since it went live a year or so ago.

I have heard their customer service has improved, and really for what you pay, their sites are really quite nice.
 
Thanks Nate. Are you able to customize your site a little, as far as colours/fonts etc? Or does it look just like the little thumbnail they show??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom