Anyone use Easy Watermark Studio?

Did you look at their About Us and Contact info. at the bottom? They're in Romania, I'm not sure what to suggest if you don't get a response other than emailing or calling, or see if they have a FAQ that might answer your question.

I downloaded it just to check it out, as soon as the software starts its asking for the activation code or to use the trial version. Unless you have already started the trial version. In that case click on the Register button in the upper right hand corner under your minimize window option and BAM its there, Paste your code and enjoy.

I downloaded it just to check it out, as soon as the software starts its asking for the activation code or to use the trial version. Unless you have already started the trial version. In that case click on the Register button in the upper right hand corner under your minimize window option and BAM its there, Paste your code and enjoy.

That was weird, I had already downloaded the free trial version to check out first and I couldn't place that stated Register or activation key other than one would be mailed. So I deleted the trial version and after 10 minutes of jacking with it, it finally offered up an activation box.

Thanks peoples.

Most reactions

Back