What's new

Anyone use the Interfit Strobies i Sync

Overread20

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
25,507
Reaction score
5,112
Location
UK - England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just come across the Interfit Strobies i Sync 4 Wireless and Optical Trigger/Receiver Set and was wondering if anyone has used them before and if so what they were like. I've considered wireless triggors before, but up till now thought that most of the UK stock was only the highly expensive pocketwizards. I know that I will be limited to manual output only and that I'll have to set the output on the flash itself, but for what intend that shouldn't be a problem.

Interfit Strobies i Sync 4 Wireless and Optical Trigger/Receiver Set (STR130) - Warehouse Express
 
Assuming they're at least half-way decently made and reliable, looks like a pretty good deal to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom