Bend The Light
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2010
- Messages
- 2,591
- Reaction score
- 375
- Location
- Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I just bought one on ebay...not sure of the model but the guy had it on a 350d, and since I have a 400d which is identical in the viewfinder department, I figured it would be fine.
I paid £5 for it which I think is reasonable...they are priced £50 and up when i searched t'interwebs...
Anyone used one? Any good? I have issues sometimes when shooting macro, spiders and the sort...they're never easy to get and having no live view makes it harder.
Any thoughts?
I paid £5 for it which I think is reasonable...they are priced £50 and up when i searched t'interwebs...
Anyone used one? Any good? I have issues sometimes when shooting macro, spiders and the sort...they're never easy to get and having no live view makes it harder.
Any thoughts?
