What's new

Anyone used an Olympus SZ-10 18x superzoom?

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I just won a competition with one of my images, and one of the prizes is an olympus camera. I haven't got it yet, but it looks to be the SZ10.

I looked at the reviews on Google, but have not yet found any CUSTOMER reviews...they all seem to be the marketing blurb. The camera was launched in Feb 2011, and all the reviews I have found thus far date from then, or before.

I am interested to find out what people think of the camera, from the point of view of a dSLR user, perhaps. I have a Canon 400d, and a few old lenses...is the Olympus going to find a niche in my kit?

Any actual user experiences are welcome.

Cheers
 
no one seems to have any info when you get the camera and use it would you please e mail me and give some first hand info
bill75103@yahoo.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom