Anyone using the flashpoint monolights?

I believe the Flashpoint II's have the Photogenic mounts.... don't know about the FP 1's! Which FP's do you have?And I have to agree with MLeek... they are excellent flashes for the money.
I'm getting a 320m ii. After searching for a while, the company that makes the soft box has an adaptor that you can replace the center of the dedicated speed ring. Thank you for your help.
I have two 320's and a 620! You will love them.. I promise! :) looking forward to shots...
Thanks. I'm getting a 48 inch octo to go along from fotodiox. The specs are pretty comparable to other companies in the categories. I like using my speedlights but I want a larger modifier and the idea of a model light helps lol.

I'm getting a 320m ii. After searching for a while, the company that makes the soft box has an adaptor that you can replace the center of the dedicated speed ring. Thank you for your help.
I have two 320's and a 620! You will love them.. I promise! :) looking forward to shots...
Thanks. I'm getting a 48 inch octo to go along from fotodiox. The specs are pretty comparable to other companies in the categories. I like using my speedlights but I want a larger modifier and the idea of a model light helps lol.

Hint.. larger is better! :)

Hint.. larger is better! :)
Lol! I thought about the 60 and the 70 inch but I didnt see anyone using 150 Ws light with something so big... I see the 300 Ws crowd using them. I figured a 48 inch will do fine for this light and a 70 for the 620m. Have you seen anyone using larger than 48 on the 320m or something similarly powered? I saw one person using the 60 inch with a ab400 and had some light fall off at the edges but wasn't too bad. I wanted to try something for full body. I figured if the 48 inch was too small, I'd throw a 24 inch soft box with a speed light underneath for the bottom section of the legs.

Just an update.... The call yesterday didn't go well with the sales associate. He wasnt any help but the gentleman who emailed me back suggested the ring that Derrel pointed out for the ocotbox. Thanks for all of your help. I'll be placing my order tomorrow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back