What's new

Anyone wanna buy a whole lot of Nikon stuff? Or trade?

krystalynnephoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
190
Reaction score
61
Location
Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have all of this:

Nikon D600 (6,000+ actuations - bc I'm still shooting with it, this number may change.)
Nikon D7000 (Right over 1,400 actuations.)
35mm f/2
50mm 1.8G
85mm 1.8G
SB-910
Nikon MB-D14 Grip
and I'm seriously considering moving to the Canon side of the fence.

Please, serious inquiries only.

Disclaimer: I will not sell the D7000 until everything else is gone. I will not sell any lenses without a body... and my flash will also be one of the last items gone. I want to be able to fund a purchase with the first sell, before I'm willing to sell anything separately, because I am super busy and cannot afford to go without equipment.

Thanks.
 
Interested in trading the 85 1.8g for a 105mm 2.8D micro + some cash?

I REALLY want an 85 1.8G
 
Oh wait... you want Canon... Disregard!
 
Oh wait... you want Canon... Disregard!

This is why I haven't bought your lens lol :) I have been spreading the word for you though, on another forum!! ;)
 
I would also like to add I am willing to sell the D600 for $1300 + shipping.
 
Setting all those restrictions on the sales is going to seriously slow down your sales.
 
why move to canon when you already have a great nikon setup? your going to lose a TON of money.
 
Oh wait... you want Canon... Disregard!

Throw in a converter ring.
fiufiu.gif


............ I will not sell any lenses without a body.............

Two bodies, three lenses.
mw_hmmm.gif
That's gonna be quite a trick to pull off.
 
You are turning to the Darkside. It's not to late, turn back now and go towards the lite or you will be trapped in the canonite. Seriously though, you seem invested far enough on Nikon to turn back now. Just saying.
 
I'm selling the D600 body now. Alone.. Upgrading my body... Thanks for the input everyone, but I've had plenty of inquiries. If anyone is seriously interested, email me: krystaprivette@live.com
 
Trade you the 105 for the d600....

👍👍👍


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom