What's new

Anyone wanna help edit this for me?

_Onlettinggo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was gonna put this picture on flickr but I think the plug in on the wall with the label on it looks terrible. So can someone help me out and edit it out? I was the cord and the plug in on the wall gone. But keep the cord coming out of the lamp that does off the table. Thanks!


http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6447/22064821.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6447/22064821.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6447/22064821.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6447/22064821.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6447/22064821.jpg
 
images would be better posted here as theyre taking too long to load elsewhere.
 
Had a go at it













What do you think, all i did was right click delete :lol:
 
Is this what your looking for?

edit1x.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom