Anyone wanting photo gallery site read FREE!

Would you be interested

• Total voters

ShaCow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shacow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am currently working on some hosting packages for me to sponser all you photographers out there. the package will include, 200mb webspace, 5000mb bandwidth, ftp access, image gallery, no adverts, and a free subdomain... unless you want to use your own domain. this is all part of my company, www.thehosting.co.uk wich i am currently working on... but you lot can have the first packages for FREE! All I ask is that you promote www.thehosting.co.uk or link back to us for using our service.

please let me know if this interests you or not or if i am waisting my time...

also, i would just like to ask whether i got a bargain when i baought a Zenit 11 film slr with a 35mm lens, 2x add on lens, 50mm lens, 80mm lens and a 130mm lens and a few other bits with it for £5 and if it is a good camera or not.

warmest of regards, Shaun

ServerKill said:
Hi, I am currently working on some hosting packages for me to sponser all you photographers out there. the package will include, 200mb webspace, 5000mb bandwidth, ftp access, image gallery, no adverts, and a free subdomain... unless you want to use your own domain. this is all part of my company, www.thehosting.co.uk wich i am currently working on... but you lot can have the first packages for FREE! All I ask is that you promote www.thehosting.co.uk or link back to us for using our service.

please let me know if this interests you or not or if i am waisting my time...

also, i would just like to ask whether i got a bargain when i baought a Zenit 11 film slr with a 35mm lens, 2x add on lens, 50mm lens, 80mm lens and a 130mm lens and a few other bits with it for £5 and if it is a good camera or not.

warmest of regards, Shaun

Hey Shaun,

I'd be interested... :D

The Zenit was a real bargain, bro! I mean you got 4+ lenses with it. Now, the question that begs asking is: Does it work? ;) Zenit cameras are built like real russian tanks but once they start falling apart there's nothing that will get them back in the right state of things. Advice to you: Do not try to fix them unless you reallyt know what you are doing. I tried fixing a Zenit B (my first repair project) and after its re-assembly I was left with about 6-8 parts that didn't fit anywhere. :lol: Needless to say, didn't work after that.

nah man. it is in as new condition. all the original bits. and a manual in russion. it was my uncles and my gran was about to put it on a carboot sale so i baught it first. and it all works, its only had 1 and a half films through it ever. and i have the original 16 year old film. with a flash as well with 16 year old batteries in iit.. hehe., now i just need to learn how to use it proply. its pretty weird to get used to :p

I'd definitely be interested...just tell me how to sign up!

It sure sounds like a bargain to me!

Ok if anyone wants an account then please send an email to [email protected]
first you need to read http://www.thehosting.co.uk/?action=page&page=terms , please read it properly and understand it.. you must accept that tos before continuing.
with a subject of "TPF deal" and in the body put:
username you want: (no special characters)
password you want: (must not be the same as the username)
(contact email address: (somewhere we can contact you)

and i will set your account up asap, you will have 50mb webspace, ftp access, image management 3000mb bandwidth and mysql access if you want to add a gallery script and stats, custom error pages, and some more.

Oh thanks man, I'll work on getting it set up.

How do I work the FTP? Do I need an FTP program? Sorry about the questions...I've never used a real server/FTP server before.

ok daniel. your account has also been set up and an email has been sent with your details :) and ferny. Thank you very much for your support, Thanks :)

Most reactions

Back