Anyone willing to be a Mentor

LiquidGrace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd consider my skills straddling beginner to amateur. I am a very eager to learn and develop women. I take cirticism fairly well. I mean sometimes my ego gets in the way but most of the time I'm fairly receptive. I would love to get with a professional who has a steady knowledge about the business. I've moved from Canada to the USA a few years ago and have just gotten back into the swing of things. Now I need to claim a small business and go from there. All the work I've done in the USA has been pro bono until I can figure out what I need to do to get myself squared away legally and have the know how to really consider myself a professional.

If you're interested in becoming a mentor please message me, I would really love to have your expertise and guidance. yes I know i can do research and I have done a fair amount. But nothing to me beats someones honest advice something that a book can't tell me or critique me on.

For some reason I can't figure out how to fix my signature. So my website link is dead for some reason.

Barnhart Photography | Norwich, NY

Thank you all in advance, please be kind about this request as I'm truly looking to grow and develop as a photographer, with the aspirations of one day being a professional.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back