Anyone willing to help?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I took this photo in Portsmouth on 30 August of this year, I asked my friend to chop down the lamp post for me, please, since it was VERY much in the way of my desired frame, but she felt unable to ... so I had to include it.

I am only now finding this pic in my archives again ... and the lamp post STILL bugs me. I COULD clone it out myself but my eyes are very sore (I do need new glasses, I am getting OLD :cry: ) ... someone out there willing to do the job for me?

I resized it to 1200x800px but PictureTrail downsized it further upon uploading it to 800x600px ... if anyone would be willing to work on the original, I might mail it to them, too!

202172262.jpg

Any takers?

I just got PS Elements 5.0 yesterday and have really no idea how to run this thing, but where else can I learn? Here of course...

Here's my go...
290298857_0667a65b4a_o.jpg

:hugs:

Cool. :D

"The Ship Anson" now has a very narrow side towards the left, but ... so what? The lamp post is gone! Yippieh :boogie: ... THIS is why I wanted my friend to saw it off or chop it down for me beforehand, but she was too shy ... ;)

Wow Bob, you did an excellent job! Sorry Lafoto I can't help in the PS department.

You can try again, Chris, if you want to, I can even send you the original file...

WOW, thank you soooo much, Azuth! And thank you even more for spending almost half an hour on a pic that only means something to me ... but begins to mean a lot more even WITHOUT that nasty light pole. I positioned myself so it would be right on the border between those two buildings, but ... like I said, my friend was too chicken to chop it down for me , but you did! Cool. Where did you "nick" the flowers for the newly created flower basked (right behind that man's head?) Whenever I have done any cloning, it has always and exclusively been of sky or water... but I have never really done any "transplants". I much appreciate this, Azuth. Very! Thank you so much!

Just out of couriosity... Azuth... how did you do that... I know that I could do much better than what I did and I just got a starting PS program so that I can learn it. Did you copy the other side then paste if over to the other side then blend it in? Any help would be... well helpfull... lol

Bascially I did just use the other side, mirrored it and made it fit. Blending was minimal. A little bit of stretching here and there. I didn't spend much time on the perspective of the building behind. Ideally I'd tidy up the seem more, and other points like the top of the bench, but there didn't seem much point as the image was quite low res.

The big advantage to this pic is that both the buildings were already very symetrical.

Wow. I wish I was that good at PS...I can't even take buoys out of a water picture and make it look natural. Good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back