Anything Becky can do I can do....

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
but not as good

Well its was very cold and wet and grey today so I thought sod it I'm off to london to copy some of Becky's shots MWHAHAHAhahahahaaaaaa

So who do I bump into frozen stiff on a bridge?

Becky
_N0H3811.jpg

click image for high res

The Eye with a wide one

After bribing the London Eye operator to speed it up a bit we headed over the other side of the river to photograph the Eye doing about 97mph

Bloody cold but worth it 8 shot photo stitch

In case anyone was wondering what going to bed at 3:30am and getting up early looks like...

no need to show off!

just cos some of us need 18 hours a day of beauty sleep

Oh and the shots are awesome! You whipped my panoramic butt! Still, I'll forgive you, older, wiser and all that.

Great shots though seriously!

I don't particular like the color of the sky, everything else is superb to my eyes. Maybe try shooting a bit earlier? Like a bit after sunset?

That was the idea but it was pouring down with rain and a lot of the building/bridge lights hadn't been turned on yet unfortunately.

I find the light-polluted sky perfect as background to all the blue lights in front of and attached to the SPEEDING :shock: :wink: wheel!!!

You met by chance?
Really?

Well, if poor Becky was frozen stiff, do you know FOR HOW LONG she has been standing on that bridge? Unable to move? Maybe since you left her there last time :pale: :shock: !?!?!??

I find the light-polluted sky perfect as background to all the blue lights in front of and attached to the SPEEDING :shock: :wink: wheel!!!

You met by chance?

YES

No

Well, if poor Becky was frozen stiff, do you know FOR HOW LONG she has been standing on that bridge? Unable to move? Maybe since you left her there last time :pale: :shock: !?!?!??

Think she had been there since last Monday night, in fact I heard that Ladbrokes.com are not taking bets any more on whether she will be there tonight :lol:

Great shots - I take it you took the tripod this time.
oh yes and I also took a tripod bag, but that's another story

Why is London so far away? :meh:

Great looking shots. What time are you guys taking these? There's no-one around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back