Anything Interesting? C&C

CrM45

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two months young at this and trying to develop my eye. I shot some images yesterday to just see if I can get anything out of the ordinary snapshot feel. Composition is kind of foremost for me right now. I'm all over the place still. Looking for photo's with visual interest. Thank you.

Reflections by Crm452011, on Flickr

Lines by Crm452011, on Flickr

The reflection shot seems off to me - there's no real clear focus point as to where my eye should be looking. The second shot is a bit better. Abstract which is good, but slightly, and I do mean slightly not lined up.

Ptography point well taken. Your right about 1. there is no focal point. Thanks for the comments.

#1- I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at. Before you take a picture, really take a good look and decide what the subject of the photo is. The subject should always be apparent. There doesn't seem to be a subject here.

#2-I like it... very interesting.

I agree with the others. Do not get the first one. Chances are if you can't find something interesting in the photo neither can anyone else. And if you do like the photo, ultimately it does not matter what anyone else thinks.
I like the 2nd one a lot. Love the colors and the lines.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back