Anything you ever wanted to know about...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... INDIA:mrgreen:
ok, so i've seen a lot of curiosity around the forums...
so anything you want to know.. go ahead and ask:thumbup:
i'll try and answer best i can :greenpbl:

hmm? Interesting. So much opportunity to learn. However, I do not know if it is lazyness or acceptance. I do not have any questions.
How are things going today?

tmpadmin said:
hmm? Interesting. So much opportunity to learn. However, I do not know if it is lazyness or acceptance. I do not have any questions.
How are things going today?
:lol:
7.15pm here in India. Weather looks just right for a nice drive... Summers are yet to set in.. but yeh it's going good :)

Geography...pffttt See what happens when you've been out of school for 15 years :lol:

Are you're seasons about the same as the states? As in, is spring just about to set in?

yes.. pretty much the same... we're going to hit summer very fast now... it went up to 35C two weeks back...cool now at about 20-25
May/June/July are HOT.. like 40-45C (only delhi)
upnorth(as of now), states like Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh etc are still on the colder side.. the snow capped mountains have prob started to melt and down south its very humid and haute

complicated really... phew*

Is it actually a safe place to live. I have a co-worker who maybe opening up a sales office there, and has asked me if I would like to work for him.

I'm all for new opportunities, but the present situation makes me nervous. What's it like over there? Seriously.

would love to see kashmir.....

hey mansi, i have a question....

here in america, we have arrived at the point where almost all families have two incomes...is it that way over there, or do the women have the luxury to stay home with the kids.....?

bace said:
Is it actually a safe place to live. I have a co-worker who maybe opening up a sales office there, and has asked me if I would like to work for him.

I'm all for new opportunities, but the present situation makes me nervous. What's it like over there? Seriously.

It is most definitely safe. People who have settled here from overseas have loved the 'color, the culture and the people' (remembering a quote from someone) . There is really no need to be nervous. People are friendly and you have every thing here that you may have there. Be adventurous.. take the jump ;) and as such there is no 'present situation' to worry about

btw what area are we talking about?

aprilraven said:
would love to see kashmir.....

hey mansi, i have a question....

here in america, we have arrived at the point where almost all families have two incomes...is it that way over there, or do the women have the luxury to stay home with the kids.....?

Kashmir is one place i have to go someday :lovey:

Ok in today's day and age most families have two incomes... in smaller towns and villages maybe not... My mom works as well and has been since she could... My grandmom worked for long but my great grandmom never did and had some 10 kids
Traditionally women in indian families were not supposed to work as such and they had the luxury to stay home(whether or not the husband could make ends meet or not, it used to solely be the husbands responsibility to manage the household needs) play house with the kids ;) but times and nees have changed as have attitudes towards women in a working environment. Hope that solves some of it.

Maybe daniel has something to add in here:mrgreen:

how much is it to fly back to England if i was over there already!?.... say if i went to thailand first...then went to india...then wanted to come back to blighty?

JonK said:
How do you say 'TPF rocks!' in hindi? :mrgreen: ;)

I'll think of more later. :D questions that is

hmmm i wouldnt know that exactly...
but,
TPF is the best = TPF sabse achha hai:lovey:

Most reactions

Back