Anyway have any experience with Lomos?

Apertur3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking into buying one. I would prefer it be fully manual. Suggestions?

From what I have seen, most of them don't have "settings", so - depending on how you look at it, they are either fully automatic or fully manual. :lol: You do have to manually press the shutter release... And you have to manually wind the film.

ISO is the only changeable setting on most of them, you could use that to have maybe +/-2 stops of exposure compensation.

Kinda hard to suggest one since none of them are really "good" cameras (purposely) and they have quite a few models that vary widely... Hard to know what you're looking for based on the very limited information you have given us...

Do you want 9 images on one frame (for every shot on the roll)? 360° panorama (again, for every shot)? Fisheye? Pinhole?

In my opinion, they are also grossly overpriced for what is basically a cheap plastic toy camera... You could buy a real, "professional", 35mm SLR for less than they want for some of them.

I paid less for my 1N RS than they want for this:
LOMO LC-A+ RL New Package - Cameras - Lomography Shop

With quality vintage medium format cameras being so cheap, why would anybody use a crappy, leaky, plastic lens lomo?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back