What's new

Anza-Borrego State Park

Adour

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some more shots from the Desert today (see General Gallery for some of the others).

I hope you enjoy,

LJ

1.
444728563_xfsLB-L.jpg


2.
444727703_V2FXk-L.jpg


3.
444719252_xymYD-L.jpg


4.
444690705_hdSdA-L.jpg
 
Beautiful colors. The second one is very impressive.
 
How did you get such vivid colours in #3....post processing or perhaps a polarizing filter?
 
they are all great! good work
 
Thank you for your kind words, all were shot in RAW with no filters, post processsing workflow was Lightroom WB and tone adjustments and then photoshop curves.

LJ
 
nice shots it looks like a place from star trek
 
Nice series. I like the second photo the best.
 
Wow, I have never had so much good feedback, thank you all!

Happy New Year!

LJ

Ps. I will look into that contest, ty.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom