Aperature 2 or Adobe for mac

yah same here

prob something u install and its destroys ur comp

only if u have a pc cause macs rule

2 minutes on google and I found LR2 for $99.

Link? Sounds bogus to me at that price but you never know.

If is an academic site then here are the limitations. Only available at that price for:
Student
Faculty
School

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.0 - Mac/Win for Mac, Win with Academic Discount at JourneyEd.com

Of course it is a student version (so is mine) but only stores that have contracts with Adobe to sell at MSRP ask if you are one or not.

2 minutes on google and I found LR2 for $99.

Link? Sounds bogus to me at that price but you never know.

If is an academic site then here are the limitations. Only available at that price for:
Student
Faculty
School

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.0 - Mac/Win for Mac, Win with Academic Discount at JourneyEd.com
Of course it is a student version (so is mine) but only stores that have contracts with Adobe to sell at MSRP ask if you are one or not.

Yeah that was the link I added a couple of posts back. Great for the student/school crowd and legit. A bit of a pain in the but to order from. They actually require the proper paperwork from your school.

I just spent a couple minutes on google but if you spend a little more time I'm sure you can find a store that doesn't care because Adobe can't really do anything about it legally.

And if not, who doesn't know at least one student :lol:

I just spent a couple minutes on google but if you spend a little more time I'm sure you can find a store that doesn't care because Adobe can't really do anything about it legally.

And if not, who doesn't know at least one student :lol:

Sadly, I am only a student of life now. And dat ain't on da list of qualifiers. :lol:

As much as I hate Adobe's lack of support for older versions of software. I'm not gong to cheat them through some shyster software vender.

As for knowing a student, I better not!!!! Just got paying for the last one to Graduate from Kansas State. I ain't paying for anymore!!!

I'll talk to the comp sci guys at UBCIT and see what I can do. :lmao:

As much as I hate Adobe's lack of support for older versions of software. I'm not gong to cheat them through some shyster software vender.

That and the fact that if you don't speak India-English, good luck with customer service.

I wish more companies still did business the Mercedes-Benz way. Took advantage of their free lifetime roadside service a couple years ago for my 1979 model :D

I'll talk to the comp sci guys at UBCIT and see what I can do. :lmao:

My sons a programmer. Problem is we raised the kids to be honest. I can't talk him into breaking the Adobe CS4 code and re-writing it for 64 bit. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

Back