Aperature 2 or Adobe for mac

then dont buy netgear

u talking to india for eveything

Can you ask him to improve the Canon 64 bit codec ? :)

As much as I hate Adobe's lack of support for older versions of software. I'm not gong to cheat them through some shyster software vender.

That and the fact that if you don't speak India-English, good luck with customer service.

I wish more companies still did business the Mercedes-Benz way. Took advantage of their free lifetime roadside service a couple years ago for my 1979 model :D

What Do You Mean I Am Not Speaking India-English. I Am Not Knowing? Put Down Those Magazines And Get Out Of Here.:mrgreen:

Please Calm Down You Will All Have The Chance To Be Gouged And Mis Understood

Can you ask him to improve the Canon 64 bit codec ? :)

Well let's put it this way. Not one of my Canon bodies has ever shown an Err99 code. Firmware version = 4.566 :mrgreen:

Don't bother looking. It's not an official version. Damn, I love 17fps on my 1D MIII. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CS4 Extended, Student Version, is $199 at the Adobe Education Store.

A savings of 80% to those that qualify.

Adobe approves ALL Student Version shipments even when ordered through outlets like AcademicSuperStore.com.

ACDsee, for those who is interested, recently came out with v3 still in Beta though. HOWEVER, this version is similar to LR and up until end of October, they are offering it for free. If I remember correctly, v2.5 when first came out, was $100.
Thus, you might want to look into as a cheaper alternative to Adobe products and they have very good tech support.

this is the same stuff I have come up against and unless I sell some stuff I wont be buying anything! Running out of things to sell cause I sold my Boat GPS unit to buy a 50mm 1.8 and a flash unit soon...

will have to sell my liver for CS5

Aperture is good, but I think Lightroom is better. I have both and I never use Aperture anymore.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back